What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$2980. Only because a mate's uncle owns the joint and they looked after me.
Book price on rebuild alone (they actually call it a changeover cause my diff was that f#cked they throw the centre out and build a new one) was $2800, plus axle seals, fitting and oil was up around $3300, so I was really looked after.

Low km (58000km) 2nd hand diff after axle seals, fitting and oil was gonna cost $2250 anyways.

Holy crap I would have tried for a wrecker to get one with low kms out of a wrecked D22. That is pricey as shit haha

fitted a nice bright 18 watt LED reverse light so i can now see my boat when i am reversing it onto the boat ramp at night. if you don,t have one get one now , there fantastic. coast approx $20 [ ebay ] looks like a mini light bar approx 100mm wide and has 6 led,s .

I'm happy as with my Maxxis Bravo 980 AT quiet smooth good through mud, rocky stuff sand not to bad either unsure of there long haul but after 5k they look like they where put on yesterday

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441600134.018057.jpg

Got my new Knob today :)
So shiney

Yep ...custom job mate..made it last week before my trip.its just mounted that same as your thinking...2 stock roll bars with some ally angle welded to them for the mount plates.rack is all steel.

Latest posts

Back