D22 Part request - Exhaust Bracket.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unkn0wn

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I need some info on this bracket, obviously mine is broken.

I cant seem to find them on ebay, makes me a little worried. Wondering if anyone knows the correct name for this bracket, or the Nissan part number?

BMMn1DDl.jpg

Next is the part for this broken tortion bar bolt/mount

41NjyzVl.jpg

cheers

First one is just the exhaust hanger off the transfer/gearbox. Second one would be the lower control arm bolt. Someone should clarify this soon.

Rusty

Does anyone on here have an epc for the navara ? I also need a part no. for upper control arm bolt nut and my local dealer ship is full of nistards who can't order a part unless you give them the number then they only order wrong 50% of the time :/

When I need parts for my Mazda who are also useless at ordering parts I ask a couple of guys on the fdrx7 forum who have copies of mazda epc and they will just give me the part number, wish they would cough up a copy of the epc lol

anyone got epc or link to download one??

Spoke to Nissan today,

Lower control arm bolt = 54419 B9500 - $19.65 (in stock in perth)
Nut for this Bolt - 08912 9441A - $4.54 (in stock at store - mandurah)

couldn't find the exhaust bracket, he will hopefully be contacting me today regarding a part-number and availability for it.

Might be your lucky day. I changed my exhaust last week. Does this look like the brackets Spose to?

Attachments

• image-3389465502.jpg
    image-3389465502.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 382
That's the bracket / mount mate
looks like your some distance away
how much would you want + postage to Mandurah Wa, 6210 ?

Nissan got back to me with a price and it was $75
I'm very tempted to just liquid nails mine back together.

I have ordered the 'lower link spindle + Nut + washer' from Nissan.

Lower link spindle is the name of the Bolt i was after. all up it was close to $30. Pretty expensive for a bolt, but id rather not risk secondhand items for this kind of component.

GTrvF6G.jpg

I got no use to it ill see how much postage is tomorrow and that'll do. I dare say it will be hell of a lot cheaper than 75 bucks. Pm me your address.

Might be a bit late but I've probably got an exhaust mount in my pile of Terrano, i'll look tomorrow for ya. If it's there, it's yours :top:

cheers,

im actually moving house atm and found one in the shed, ina pile of crap i had....should really cleanup more often.

digging up old thread. but i am after this exact exhaust mount, fitted a beaudesert and my rubber mount on transfer is sagging a bit so my pipe is banging on the crossmember when in reverse.

anyone find a part number OR have one in good nick (not old or crappy looking) sorta need one thats fairly newish.....or a part number lol

cheers

when i called nissan, they were able to find the part, i cant recall the cost, but i do recall thinking i would have to sell the navara to buy the part.

Dig up an old thread, surprisingly is my own thread to HAHA.

So from the original story, i replaced that broken exhaust mount with a secondhand one that lasted up until about 2-3 months ago (2yrs?).

when changing my exhaust recently i fitted another second hand one....thats lasted about a month.

since Im having rather horrid luck with these things, i spoke with Nisbits and ordered a new one.

$70 delivered to my house, part number : 20611na

Nissan do a various range of these mounts, 20611 is a common part number, with the last two letters indicating the mount flange / holes or studs etc etc.

Back