Deal or No Deal? What deal did you get on your NP300?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonba

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

I thought I would post a thread dedicated to buying a new NP300 and the deal you managed to get on it. I think this will really help others get the best deal possible on their new truck.

So, post away.. what model, what colour, transmission and options did you get? What was the deal?

I'll kick this one off guys/gals! I think I got a cracking deal on my NP300 ST.

2016 Nissan Navara NP300 ST4x4 Manual : $46,500 D/A
-Metallic Paint (Deep Sapphire)
-Towbar
-Tubliner
-Soft Tonneau
-Headlight Protectors
-Mats

I'll edit this post and put up a picture when I receive it.

Last edited:
Gday all.
Have bought a silver (metalic paint) STX auto, came with a $2k package (tow bar, weather shields, headlight and bonnet protectors, rubber mats) also negotiated window tint. End up paying $55500 for that. Thought we did well as the yard wasnt going to budge at the start.

Looking forward to this site as i will have plenty of diy jobs to perform on the Navara.
Already fitted the new redarc electric brake controller and a slightly different second battery set up. Now looking at a uhf radio install.

Gday all.
Have bought a silver (metalic paint) STX auto, came with a $2k package (tow bar, weather shields, headlight and bonnet protectors, rubber mats) also negotiated window tint. End up paying $55500 for that. Thought we did well as the yard wasnt going to budge at the start.

Looking forward to this site as i will have plenty of diy jobs to perform on the Navara.
Already fitted the new redarc electric brake controller and a slightly different second battery set up. Now looking at a uhf radio install.

Thats not bad at all. I really wish that we had the budget for an STX.. Such a nice vehicle.. Especially with the sunroof!

I heard on the radio today that my local dealer is offering 1% finance on them, plus free towbar.

I heard on the radio today that my local dealer is offering 1% finance on them, plus free towbar.

Yep, was told by a salesman this morning out of Napean Motor Group (Penrith) that 1% finance was on offer with 2 of the NP300 Models.

was then told by my wife to walk away.

I'm assuming they prob wont budge on the rrp if it 1% though.
I was really tempted to get a price with trade in, but don't really want to buy the first series.
Plus last time they did 1%, 6 months later they did 0%. Then later 0% on their sale price.
Might be worth seeing how far they're willing to go to get good sales.

i think its only 1% for the first 12 month and then they knock it back up.. always in the fine print

Check the fine print 1% normally means there is a monthly accounting fee, ends up being 6-10%. Looked at some of the offers around low interest but monthly service fees 1% more no service fees.

It's 1% comparison rate I believe. I'm not saying don't check the fine print but I believe that means it includes all fees and charges. Could be wrong.

It's 1% comparison rate I believe. I'm not saying don't check the fine print but I believe that means it includes all fees and charges. Could be wrong.

Last I checked it is only over 3 years
Int rate goes up every year after

Yeah and I think based on a 30k loan. I'm sure there are plenty of rules to it but borrowing 30k over 3 years at 1% sounds like a good deal to me.

Similar to getting 60 months interest free on a television, I'm sure no money is lost on that sale. Just because it's less than the official cash rate doesn't mean they are losing money.
They would make their money out of the car sale e.g no negotiating on price, or make their money if you don't pay back on time.

Basically you get 1% for however long they offer, with a residual at the end.
You can then refinance with a better institution or trade in on your nxt car.
If you can get the car near enough to sale price is a good deal.
If they make you pay full rrp then your basically paying the lost interest in the car price.

Latest posts

Back