Gordon Country trip...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsgooch

NF Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is I interested in a trip to Gordon Country after the school holidays. If you have not been to Gordon Country it is nice place to camp and 4wd just outside Warwick in Qld. I have not settled in an exact date yet but will be a Fri, Sat, leave Sun arvo. 4000 Acres of 4WD fun! It has been a while since. I have been away from this forum for a while and miss the talking about my Nav with like minded individuals. I hope some people can make the trip. No formalities just 4WD enthusiast enjoying nature and our rigs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

hey mate i'm interested, i'm not sure i can make it i'll let you know when you firm up the date
cheers doug

Hi Reuben, I'll probably make this one too just myself. We had a little run just recenltly that was good till foul conditions on the last day, "And lost keys". If you could work out a day after the hols that would be nice. There is many tracks we did not do that time.
Cheers
John

Hi Reuben, I'll probably make this one too just myself. We had a little run just recenltly that was good till foul conditions on the last day, "And lost keys". If you could work out a day after the hols that would be nice. There is many tracks we did not do that time.
Cheers
John
John would be good to see ya! I will be in touch soon.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pleased to work on that date mate, just me and little Cassie. I'll bring a chainsaw for wood it will be cold. I can show you a spot to try those duel lockers too. :)

Latest posts

Back