Garage Mis-hap's or modding mis-hap's.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loaded one of those cast iron and timber bench seats onto the rack on my ute got home opened tilt panel door and drove in, new $2500 tilt door and motor later.
Garage mishap in more ways than one
Utes ok thou 👍🏼

Had my turn with a grinder a week ago. Wearing the traditional Chinese safety boots, the only thing I was missing was the cardboard box taped on top...

Must have grabbed what I was cutting and jumped straight out of my hand, took a nice bit out of my right foot, only just missed tendons, didn't quite go deep enough, gave my second toenail a nice trim too, lol. 4 stitches later and of course I need to wear boots for work so it hurts like hell putting socks and boots on and off...

Worst thing was I had boots on before it happened and had finished and then decided to touch a bit more up, of course with thongs on and that's when it happened... Murphy's Law at its best ....

Only just, almost cut through the strap, but they survived haha. They were an almost new pair too, haven't had them long...

I dunno, these cheap steel-capped thongs just aren't what they used to be!

Hope you heal quick, it can't be fun having a foot wound in boots with the heat we've been getting!

Nope, and it hurt like hell yesterday having one of the stitches taken out too... I have a feeling it may have been very slightly too deep and rubbing on the tendon, it felt like someone sliced straight up my foot with a scalpel when that one came out... The other 3 were ok, bit it is certainly a lot easier with the boots now the stitches are out.

Latest posts

Back