Take aways you rate.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

There are a few this way.

But I rate Bakers Cottage as the best, real steak pies and awesome ham and cheese croissants.

Dave.

Theres a bloody nice indian place not too far from my place at Bray Park. Mmmmmm....

Cant remember the name sorry, its just next to the train station.

Put down resturants whatever.

Just helps when doing a trip to find a decent feed.

Dave.

Stuty's Bakery, Broadford, pies are good but nothing special, but the prices are shockingly cheap.

We have this little indian takeaway joint close by at Enfield on Main North road (for you Adelaidians). "Indian Temptations". They place itself is a dive, you wouldn't want to sit there at there rickety little table and chairs in this pokey little place..BUT their food is fantastic. I'm a big curry fan and have been eating HOT curry since I was about 12 years old, so I'm tough to please. For pastries...St Georges Bakery on Stephen Tce.

I've always had a soft spot for Hog's Breath, today was even better. The family and I were in Port Macquarie today and had lunch at Hog's Breath and on the big screen they had the DVD of the 2008 Outback Challange playing. Best part was when my wife who once upon a time lived at Broken Hill (after watching the DVD) said we should take the kids camping out there some time!! Mmmm I wander when the best time of the year might be to head on out there :idea:

Great bakery at Braidwood, between Canberra and Batemans Bay. Always stop there on our way through. Awesome pies and coffee. The apricot tart thingys are moreish as well !!!

Latest posts

Back