what sort of power can I get with mods zd30 nav d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nateo

Reaction score
Hey guys im new here I have a d22 navara dual cab zd30 I was curious on what sort of power increse I would get with with a few mods like 2 3/4 straight through exhaust from turbo back, front mount intercooler, snorkel and roo systems chip with a safe custom tune maybe a turbo upgrade t28 garret ball bearing turbo i already have 265/75/16 hankook dynapro atm tyres

0cheers in advance

I was told to watch out for the china compressor wheels - something about the way they are balanced "with lead filled holes" they melt the lead out and boom ! was told this by a company when I was searching for an up grade... settled on a garret bearing and c/w upgrade to be safe - just curious ,do the t28 bolt strait on ? thanks vic

Hey guys im new here I have a d22 navara dual cab zd30 I was curious on what sort of power increse I would get with with a few mods like 2 3/4 straight through exhaust from turbo back, front mount intercooler, snorkel and roo systems chip with a safe custom tune maybe a turbo upgrade t28 garret ball bearing turbo i already have 265/75/16 hankook dynapro atm tyres

0cheers in advance
Your looking at about 3k for all those mods for perhaps 40hp gain.

It will feel like double though, once you do those mods (as well as the egr delete) and then put a chip on (have a search for "chipexpress") the off-boost torque black hole will be GONE and pushing a tidy +400nm, which is the butter zone for these vehicles if you ask me.

I read on a forum a while back that a guy put a t28 on his zd30 and was getting boost right from 1200 rpm right through to 4000 rpm thats y I was going to try that I know typan make a garrey water cooled ball bearing turpo kit with everything to fit it for $2800 not sure if its a t28 or what

Latest posts

Back