2014 Pre Muster Raffle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's finished now, 114 tickets sold - Good luck to everyone. No more tickets will be sold unless you can get CASH to me by Thursday. Banks take a day to get the money into the account, and another day to let me see WHO put it there. That's business days too, so weekends don't count.

Gotta love them banks. They could do it in seconds, automatically, but NOOOO, short term money market makes them a fortune.

Anyway guys, good luck - Sparra and I will be drawing it on video this Thursday night. Stay tuned!

Well done guys hope it reached the desired outcome and profit for the Muster, good luck everyone to be honest I think anyone who is attending the Muster is the runner up winners in this as every little bit helps.

Well done guys hope it reached the desired outcome and profit for the Muster, good luck everyone to be honest I think anyone who is attending the Muster is the runner up winners in this as every little bit helps.

114 tickets @ $5 each
ALL proceeds directly back into muster acct for muster costs
A HUGE thanks to steve at tough toys
PLEASE SUPPORT HIM

cheers to all who participated

Last edited:
I think we all feel your pain john. I don't envy you at all. That's one reason why I didn't buy a bitch.

Lol ur sign flew off me roof rack the other day haha.. Misso was driving an i was at work.. Its a tough bloody sign.. Was held on by 4 cable ties. Doubled up..

Attachments

• image-3628308915.jpg
    image-3628308915.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 34
Must be the way you were driving oiled hope your getting sleep with the new bub. Next time in Brissie Gonzo and I will have to show you how to climb the quarry at Janowen now you have that locker
Cheers.
John

Yea still have to fix my fuelling issue lol. Think broke me record an got 300ks driving on the high way thats with no trailer haha. Hopefully get a tune in october an s/s air box. Definitely climb that quarry

O thanks mate. 6hrs of being hospital was enough for me.. 2hrs of screaming. Thank god it went quick haha

Maybe ear muffs for the misses next time, I'm Sure your misses could have used the peace and quiet having been the one in pain.
6hrs though that's not bad. Congrats again.

Last edited:
Yea still have to fix my fuelling issue lol. Think broke me record an got 300ks driving on the high way thats with no trailer haha. Hopefully get a tune in october an s/s air box. Definitely climb that quarry

are you sure its only a tune it needs? thats a hell of allot of fuel 26lph + is crazy talk and i would think something is seriously up, and over fuelling a diesel is like running a pety motor super lean, you could end up melting a piston with that much juice going through it

O thanks mate. 6hrs of being hospital was enough for me.. 2hrs of screaming. Thank god it went quick haha

Squeeze a rockmelon through your rectum and try not to scream

Congrats on the bub, hope all are well
Cheers

Yea lol i been told that haha.. Nathan the bloke thats goin to tune my is goin to look at it.. Might be just the way i drive as well lol. Normally get 450k thats nurseing it. If not ill get some else to look at it.

Back