• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Alloy Mesh Sydney

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneMofo

Reaction score
Hey gents,

Have decided that my HD roof top basket I made is too heavy to load on and off on my own so am going to cut the steel floor out and replace it with alloy mesh, was thinking of using a security screen door mesh so if anyone has a spare they want to off load, I'm looking or if anyone can think of and assist to provide something else I'm open to suggestions.

Cheers Steve.

I think that's a great idea and the door alloy "I think" would hold it's shape better than the alloy expanded mesh most likely cheaper to... try your local glass supplier they do security doors also so you may luck out there !

Mate, were are you in Sydney?. We just removed a security door today in Brighton. I'll see if it's still there tomorrow. Give me a call 0410 257 327 Craig.

Just saw your post I'm near Concord but can travel
How much you want for your door champ?? Let me know if you still have it and I'll come get it off you when we can arrange a time. Cheers Steve.

Thanks for that Craig picked up the mesh this morning and it's bigger then expected which is great. Thanks for your help I'll let you know how the basket turns out.

Back