Nissan navara d22 v8

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't waste you're time. The seat base will sag over the adjustment knobs on the right hand side and year the fabric and hurt the side of your leg..
I'm going to check if I have any old VZ seats at work I can ruin haha sorry Scott we will leave now

Thanks!
Hope to get back on the rollers in a month or so to get 220kW/300hp at the wheels.

Not bad for a little 4 pot oil burner ehh??
220? thats great mate, what sort of torque figure would you be looking at Nm?

Sorry just saw the pics. I don't have a canopy
Yet so no good to me

If anyone is interested in doing a LS1 gen3 conversion to their D22 I have everything to do it apart from the engine, wiring loom and ECU and extractors. I'm going to do a chassis swap onto a GQ therefore I will have a rolling chassis that is engineered for the LS1. The chassis will come with a long range fuel tank, dobinson 4 stage rear springs, ironman h/d torsion bars, calming upper control arms, foam cell shocks, brand new 4L60E trans with full billet Alluminium internals with a 2700 stall convertor built to engine brake, transfer case, tail shafts, drive shafts, HG33B rear diff(needs clutched done) R200A front diff, sump and pick up, engine mounts, exhaust, and so on. All you need to do is get your motor, wiring loom and ECU, get some extractors made, fuel pump and fuel regulator and put your body onto my chassis. I'm after $10,000.00 for the above mentioned which is cheap as this conversion would cost you about $25,000. If you're interested don't hesitate to contact me.
Cheers Scotty 0408145840

that's good then you bare some what staying. are you selling parts from the nav before you sell it?

Latest posts

Back