2.5L vs 3.0L turbo charged

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naps

Reaction score
1) Why is the 2.5 L version of the d22 2006 model intercooled while the 3.0 L version is not?

2) Is there a particular type of intercooler that works best with the 3.0 Litre

There 2 different motors.

A top mount wont fit above the ZD30 like it will on the YD25.

There are heaps of kits available in Australia. Not sure about your area though.

Oh and welcome. Enjoy the site.

2 different motors. plus you can get a top mount kit for the zd30 from Cross Country they also do the upgrade kits for the patrols and cruisers etc. most companies do front mount kits for the zd30 but im pretty sure it works out a lil cheaper to buy a decent front mount of ebay or something and plumb it in urself

Sounds like a plan. Could U point me in the direction of websites that sell accessories for my model such as headlights etc. I am thinking of doing some minor upgrades to the body as well for more visual impact.

our uk patrols get zd with intercooler and some later terranos looks like intercooler is of set to left hand side (from front view) would a solution be to get hold manifolds etc of troll then cut in the bonnet scoop from a patrol,probibly more exspensive though?

Latest posts

Back