yalwhal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stumpydog

Reaction score
Anyone want a trip to Yalwhal, hanging to do Monkey Gum, 30 years is a long time since I was there last.:victory: Maybe just a reccy to sus it out.

Anyone want a trip to Yalwhal, hanging to do Monkey Gum, 30 years is a long time since I was there last.:victory: Maybe just a reccy to sus it out.

Yalwal!

Just did that track this afternoon.

Started braidwood Rd through wombat flat, then upto a fkn steep hill, turned around and came out mint bush track. Nice drive.

Went down the infamous steps

P6200004.jpg

and creek crossing!

P6200008.jpg

Just PM as i'm in nowra and keen any weekend!

Last edited:
Hey Tommy

Been challenging Yahlwal for a long time now, started there 30 years ago and have seen parts up there that NPWS haven't seen yet. Always keen to get away, see if we can trade some spots, or just get away! Some great relaxed weekends down here, depending on what you wish to do, so varied, surf to bush all within an hour

Hey Tommy

Been challenging Yahlwal for a long time now, started there 30 years ago and have seen parts up there that NPWS haven't seen yet. Always keen to get away, see if we can trade some spots, or just get away! Some great relaxed weekends down here, depending on what you wish to do, so varied, surf to bush all within an hour

that rock step section is good fun. i wish i had of had time to go back up the rocks.
Navs off the road at the moment but will be keen as when its done, be able to go back to wheeling every weekend.

that rock step section is good fun. i wish i had of had time to go back up the rocks.
Navs off the road at the moment but will be keen as when its done, be able to go back to wheeling every weekend.

Yeah, should orgainse a forum trip, one weekend!

Should have a go at the big hill. We reakoned 33's at least with one locker if your lucky. The tyre tracks looked like some comp rigs had struggled earlier in the day.

Whats the timeframe for your SAS?
Finish it before christmas?

Last edited:
off the road!

What's goin on, tryin to catch with all the Mods Josh:big_smile:

Yeah, should orgainse a forum trip, one weekend!

Should have a go at the big hill. We reakoned 33's at least with one locker if your lucky. The tyre tracks looked like some comp rigs had struggled earlier in the day.

Whats the timeframe for your SAS?
Finish it before christmas?

I tried a couple times but never worked out.

That 6 stage your talking about?

Hope to have it finished by my bday at the start of december..but would really like it finished now :eek:

Latest posts

Back