Optus or Telstra?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Optus or Telstra?

• Optus

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Telstra

Votes: 80 75.5%
  • Other

Votes: 8 7.5%

• Total voters
Was having a chat to the young good looking lass at my local optus shop the other day finding out how much to pay our plans out (yes they shit me that much somtimes) and in between the blah blah blahs she did say something about optus having a new CEO as well and instead of updating their stores they are going to pour money into the network! if what she says is true and in 6months time they improved i might resign with them, if not, then hello telstra!!

bryan

after reading the comments i am now seriously considering going to telstra, i get shit service and im 3 mins from town, i can literally see the towers but still drops in and out :mad:

i optus, mrs uses telstra, we've found teltsra have slighter better remote reception but optus plan is a lot better particularly with the iPhone, better call $ and data download.
article in fin review a couple of weeks ago suggested optus has almost caught up to telstra reception ability.

we have optus for home phone and internet but we use blue tick telstra mobile phone for travelling. Used to have optus mobile phone for work but coverage was particularly poor

Telstra for me purely beacause they provide the best reception in my area (remote sa). but optus have recently started putting up towers all over the place down this way and the local better electrical now only stocks optus.. few decisions to make when my plan runs out in a few months..

i live in tassy and telstra is the best for coverage around here. the others r ok for if ur just in the citys but go anywhere elc ud be lucky to send a text

Lol, perhaps there should have been three polls for wired, wireless and internet.
We still basically use Telstra copper because they have the best plan to suit us and they fix it toot-sweet.

We do have a hand me down blue tick mobile phone on Telstra prepaid for when we go away, but that is all it get used for.

Vodafone mobile that i have had for ridiculous amount of time... since 2000
and it is truly for emergencies only. On the "No Plans" with Vodafone. So cheap for what i get and need :)

Optus internet, and Telstra land line.

I use telstra because they are the only ones who sort of give me reception in all the places I have to go. But they do need a reality check on their prices and service. If any other company could offer me the reception required I would happily change all my services.

Use optus for evryday use but when we head west, we use a cheap "blue tick" telstra prepaid phone which is supposed to work out in those more remote areas.... around in the seq, its much of muchness with optus having better reception sometimes in some places over telstra and visa-versa

Have had a tonne of dramas with Telstra, have since switched to amaysim and they're awesome. Great value for money!

Telstra. I prefer to pay a little more for a more reliable service. Been with Telstra for god knows how many years.

Did years ago have a Vodafone and Optus phone when I was doing interstate for the cheap calls before the phones got cheaper but that was back in the late 90s.

Optus suck
vodafail are pathetic
telstra suck and have there head up there arse, but there coverage is #1

I had great pretty good coverage with Telstra, just not at home haha. Was paying over $150 a month for nothing pretty much and they always overcharged me for data usage even though I never went over my allowance and mainly used wifi...

Boost mobile. Telstra 3G coverage at less than voda prices! $40 a month, unlimited with a few gig of data.

Telstra. I hate Optus! They stuffed up my bills all the time and the coverege was not as good. They were like pulling teeth to deal with.

Latest posts

Back