What fuel brand do you use ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What brand of fuel do you run and why.

• Total voters
woolies fuel dockets....hence caltex ... BP ultimate diesel is available in a few places on the gold coast

I buy from the cheapest...
I don't and will never buy E-10 or PB's 91 ULP (as it has 10% ethanol in it)...

I have a petrol price tracker on my google home page that I use to find the cheapest fuel in my local area....

Turbo is back to normal noise. Changed back to the local Mobil servo fuel.

It sounds better and just seem's smoother.

Had higher fuel consumption aswell.

Dave.

just heard BP advertising "diesel ultimate is available at selected stations around adelaide" might have to keep a look out.

BP ultimate is at brighton (adelaide).

Used half a tank so far. Engine does run better. I like it. cost $1.18 The day I filled up.

Thats in an 08 d22. 2.5l. Usually get bang on 10lt per 100k. will let you know how this lot goes.

ive stuck with shell fuels since i started using Optimax 98ron for my hx ute years ago, as far as i know shell fuels are tested the most and always tested right before transport. but if on a trip and cant get shell im with Dave and use mobil. BP&Caltex makes the ol ZD run like a chaff cutter

I heard today from a couple of performance mechanics that BP make very good quality diesel?

I use Shell when possible,the d40 seems to like it.Filled at a Liberty last thursday(no choice) and it's smoking like a steam train.

Does anyone know if Melbourne has BP ultimate diesel?

Put in a tank of Shell diesel the other day, the Nav seems to like it so I might stick with it.

Dave.

I mainly run the caltex Vortex diesel, seems to run ok on it and its a brand new servo close by which is a bonus..
I have used Shell a few times and it seems to run good on that also...

Latest posts

Back