How many cylinders do you prefer ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many pistons do you prefer.

• Less then 4.

Votes: 1 1.3%

Votes: 17 21.5%

Votes: 17 21.5%

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • More then 8.

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Where is the choice for 5cyl?

Staggered firing order, nice for smooth and not to many cylinders to go wrong.

Practicality tho 4 will do and cheaper reg.

In your state yes. In some state its by weight. My D40 duel cab is the as my 95 v8 stato

cylinder preference? whofarkencares the more the better. although I have to admit, I do have a hankering for a nice new 5cyl diesel, since Nissan is a faggot and wont do a v6 cab-chassis. Imagine how one of those would go with chip'n'zorst! rotas are pretty good too - no cylinders.

For my Terrano the td27t 4 cyl diesel is perfect, but for my performance/track car mitsubishi's
4g63t is the weapon of choice in my evolution lancer.
Never been beaten by a push rod dinosaur yet, and many have tried from 350chev one toners to 317kw GTS HSV's.

4 in the d22
6 in the skyline
i still miss the old v8
and the prc datsun we used to race was a handfull
ime really loving the torque of the rb25,it punches you in the kidneys when it comes on boost
if i was to buy a road car for myself it would be an fpv f6 typhoon
damm them things are quick
Edit.........got one

Last edited:
2003 ZD30, 3litre motor and I'm in no hurry. Alright on flat ground and dies on the hills.
How fast do you want to go ??
I get where I'm going in one piece and move over for the rev heads LOL

I know this is all a bit old, but i am perplexed as to why no body has mentioned the rotary. Clearly the best engine ever made. As an rx7 owner and racer there is no other engine for me

Latest posts

Back