• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottybobcat

2014 muster sponsor
Reaction score
It seems alot of members are still having trouble getting sliders for there Navs so in a couple of weeks myself and a mate are going to start production of D22 and D40 sliders and then start building custom winch bars and rear tube bars.

Sliders will be $800 plus postage
Winch bars will be around the $1200 mark
Rear tube bars will be around the $1200 mark

We plan on starting these in about 2 weeks time so if anyone is interested PM me or call me on 0408145840

We wont dick people around as everyone else that has come on here has done.
We will be making these anyway to sell on EBAY
IF YOU WANT A SET MADE UP PLEASE PLACE AN ORDER IN THE SLIDERS AND BARS ORDER FORM
Interest in these would be appreciated.

Cheers Scott.

Last edited:
Def interested in next couple of months for some sliders and better tow/rear bar mate. Will wait until you have made one and i can see pictures.

Sick of the factory chrome crap the STR's come with.

Good idea mate, will keep an eye on your progress.

Brett

Definitely interested in the sliders mate. Pretty much totaled my factory side steps, the passenger side at least.

Will be on the looking to buy rock-slider's with this years tax cheque. I was looking at getting them from Bolsy's but if you can make a set that's just as strong and functional it will get great consideration.

Im keen on some too scotty. Let us know if you need my car for measurements

Sounds awesome, i'm looking and getting slider's and an xrox type front winch bar down the track.

Would love to give the hard earned to someone that can be trusted

Definitely interested in the sliders mate. Pretty much totaled my factory side steps, the passenger side at least.

Will be on the looking to buy rock-slider's with this years tax cheque. I was looking at getting them from Bolsy's but if you can make a set that's just as strong and functional it will get great consideration.

I have a mate that is a boiler maker/fitter and turner going to do them with me so they will be very strong and built with perfection and quality.

ill be interested in a few months if you still doing them. love to see some pics once youve built some.

Just sliders at this stage mate.We can build you a set with checker plate if you like but they arnt as strong as sliders not being on the angle.PM me exactly what you want and we can work it out from there mate

I have a mate that is a boiler maker/fitter and turner going to do them with me so they will be very strong and built with perfection and quality.

That's what i am after, as said i wont be able to commit till tax time but am sure looking forward to seeing some pics of the design.

Like others have said i would rather see my money support someone genuine with a quality product.

Cheers

would be interested but maybe witha chequer plate step onto it as the wife needs to get in and im the tallest in my family... maybe further down the track around tax time :D. also will wait for pictures of product

cheers

Is it posible to make a slightly wider slider so there is some kind of step??

Id be keen as for the King cab. can also supply for measurements if need be.
What kind of mounting system are you thinking of using?!?

We have another idea also and that is making bash plates also and will design a middle bash plate for the D22's also as no one is doing them.We will need to work out prices on these as we havnt designed any yet.The sliders will be the first things to be made and the jigs so as we can make quick production.We will then design the rear bars and the bash plates.

They will be mounted to the chassis rail so you can lift off them with a high lift jack

Sorry I didnt explain myself well enough.
Mounted with welded brackets to the chassis, cradles or bolted or you got another trick up your sleeves??!?

Youll be making yourself a small fortune.
Who knows we might be walking into Scottys 4X4 in the near future.

Do you have a basic design for the sliders Scotty? I'm interested in a set just want to see what they look like b4 I commit to buying a set.

Latest posts

Back