2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are thinking of heading down on thursday around miday from macarthur.
Is there anyone heading there on thursday?

We are thinking of heading down on thursday around miday from macarthur.
Is there anyone heading there on thursday?

OneMofo and his mate Petar, Sparra, myself will be there thursday, and Old Tony is trying to get there late thursday.

I also think there is one or two others but cant think of who at the moment.

Yeah guys myself and three mates will be there Thursday, at this stage we plan on meeting at Goulburn at 11ish then shopping then well head in to be there around 1 or 2ish. Well be meeting at the Marino service station.

Yeah guys myself and three mates will be there Thursday, at this stage we plan on meeting at Goulburn at 11ish then shopping then well head in to be there around 1 or 2ish. Well be meeting at the Marino service station.

Why you meeting at the merino mate? It's the opposite end if where you will come from and where you want to turn off to head out to Wombeyan.
There is another servo right at the intersection where you turn off the old Hume hwy about 1km from the old maccas, which means you could take the first exit off the freeway.

One mate is coming for that side of Goulburn plus we need to drop into Golburn to get Food fuel etc so we just figured that's the easiest place that we all know of.
No real big deal, things may change yet see what the week brings.

One mate is coming for that side of Goulburn plus we need to drop into Golburn to get Food fuel etc so we just figured that's the easiest place that we all know of.
No real big deal, things may change yet see what the week brings.

Ah ok fair enough, it all makes sense now. lol

Will do jayson.

If anyone does happen to get there before me or anyone else for the Committee please ask at the shop/office where the Navara Muster camp zone is and they will show you on a map where we will be based.

Please remember that if you do arive early or intend on staying longer then the event itself you will also need to pay at the office for those extra nights, the rego fee will cover you for the Friday and saturday night only.

Thanks guys.

-

No worries Nath, what channel will you guys be on for Thursday? As there is no phone reception out there.

UHF channel 15 for the camp area mate.

I'll pass that on to the boys. Thanx Nath. BTW your Ranga stands out like dogs nuts, I said to Pete today THATS NATH!! he was like "bulls$&t no way!!" I was like "WAY!!) then it was you and we laughed. hahaha was a funny moment. Had to be there I guess.

Last edited:
I'll pass that on to the boys. Thanx Nath. BTW your Ranga stands out like dogs nuts, I said to Pete today THATS NATH!! he was like "bulls$&t no way!!" I was like "WAY!!) then it was you and we laughed. hahaha was a funny moment. Had to be there I guess.

Haha was a spin out when you sent me the text, stands out especially with the stack of ladders and planks i had on the roof!! you should of seen it by the time i got home and picked up 8 x 6m long lengths of 90mm pipe and 6 x 6m valleys irons, then stopped at Opposite Lock and put the awning and highlift up there to!! hahha she stood out then mate lol looked like it was going to fall over!! haha

Haha was a spin out when you sent me the text, stands out especially with the stack of ladders and planks i had on the roof!! you should of seen it by the time i got home and picked up 8 x 6m long lengths of 90mm pipe and 6 x 6m valleys irons, then stopped at Opposite Lock and put the awning and highlift up there to!! hahha she stood out then mate lol looked like it was going to fall over!! haha

Hahaha would have been top end heavy that's for sure.

for those that missed this in the Itinerary thread.

CHECK OUT SOME OF THE STUFF WE WILL BE GIVING AWAY AS PRIZES JUST FOR

ATTENDING THE MUSTER!

Hey guys great news!!

as some may a;ready be aware at the muster ther are more chances to walk away with a great prize, Not only from our MEGA RAFFLE but we will also be giving away some other awesome prizes.

HOW YOU ASK?? well its so easy!!

1) Just for attending your Number plate gets thrown into a hat for a lucky number plate draw!!

2) We will be doing a few "show N shine, best Nav" type comps

3) The winner of our fun driving event the "Navkhana" will get a col prize just for having a bit of fun in our super easy driving challenge which will be set out to test how well you time the drive not test your vehicle.

4) If you are travelling a long way you get a chance to get the prize for "furthest distance Travelled" and this year its a great prize and will no doubt help ease the pain of the big distance you travel.

5) we have a novelty prize to, this one will be from any number of things that may happen at the event, like who gets lost the most! or who needed to get the winch out! or the "Liver Award" to the biggest hangover!! lol it could be anything but you will get something for your efforts or it could be lack of effort!! haha

OUR GREAT MATES AT OPPOSITE LOCK NARELLAN HAVE HELPED US OUT YET AGAIN

WITH EVEN MORE PRIZES JUST FOR SOME OF THESE EVENTS!!

one of Opposite Locks 2.5x2.5m Awning with led lighting built in

A MEAN GREEN 1500KG High lift

A pair of GME 1watt 80ch hand helds

A heavy Duty Rubbish or wet gear bag that can be used over the spare wheel

shovel or axe holders

All up over $900 in prizes to give away

Back