bluetooth d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomox444

Reaction score
Hi people,

just new here so apologies for my ignorance in how this all works. What my problem is my blue-tooth in D22 2012 build. You see it has only worked out of the drivers side speaker since new. Nissan have given me some crap that this is how it it is. they told me there are 3 systems that go in the d22. Mine apparently is the Fujitsu system which only works the blue-tooth on the drivers side. Does know if this is correct or just a load of dealership crap?

Thank you all and i hope you guys can help me:)

Welcome aboard, Tomox.

It might be right. The stereo unit receives 2 channels of sound, left and right. Your bluetooth may only send a mono signal and the channel used is for the right hand side of the car.

Personally I would have mixed the mono input to both channels. I wonder if there's something in your stereo that allows you to do that - or have I misunderstood the situation?

Tony is right.the bluetooth headset profile (handsfree)only transmits in mono.all you can do it join the left and right front speaker wires together if it really bothers you.

Mine`s a 2011, and the Audio System Bluetooth is crap, annoyed me enough that I put a Nokia Bluetooth System in within a month of buying the Nav.

The Audio System was replaced with a DigiOption Audio/MutiMedia System which has a Bluetooth connection which has a hell a lot better audio then the Nissan Supplied unit

It's crap alright..
Had anyone had the same problem with buttons 2 and 3 coming off? I know of about 5 other people with the same problem and its only seems the be those two buttons which is strange...haha

I had button 3 break off, luckily the tab on the back was still attached and managed to glue it back on.
Still not 100% but it hasn't fallen off yet.

I had button 3 break off, luckily the tab on the back was still attached and managed to glue it back on.
Still not 100% but it hasn't fallen off yet.
My two buttons were missing when I bought my nav. They are replacing the head unit and the aerial under warranty though. The aerial was only sitting in the hole not fixed or anything haha.

My two buttons were missing when I bought my nav. They are replacing the head unit and the aerial under warranty though. The aerial was only sitting in the hole not fixed or anything haha.

Sounds like the PO removed their good gear and replaced it with the crap std or lessor quality stuff when they traded the car which a lot of people do of course.

Sounds like the PO removed their good gear and replaced it with the crap std or lessor quality stuff when they traded the car which a lot of people do of course.
Yep, that's a possibility! I went full stalker and found the PO name in the log books and did a facebool search, funny enough he works for Kloster group dealers.

Latest posts

Back