D40&D22 auto Lokka group buy **DEAL NOW CLOSED**

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneMofo

Reaction score
gents,

A mate and I are about to buy 2 Auto Lokka`s from the state (Lokka.com) the issue that are raised are quite simply fixed but I thought id ask here in case there is something i`m missing.
The idea is import 2x D22 Lokka`s and install them ourselves. I`m pretty sure were both running R180 front diff`s just wondering how I translate that information onto the yanks to ensure I get the correct products. As much as I love buying from Aust the price difference will ensure a $600 difference (give or take a few $$) between the two of us.

I will be following the write up that been posted here for install but any further info would be appreciated.

Last edited:
BUY a LOKKA from 4WD SYSTEMS i spoke to them today and they said they will do better prices if you do a group buy!

get it going mate! Buy Aussie and they come with a full 3YEAR unconditional warranty!

OH and dont forget to tell them your are from the Forum, they will look after you.

If you guys get the numbers up i will even do the brokering with them for you if you want, dont forget there is a few subtle differences with the 4WD SYSTEM'S LOKKA that makes them better then some of the others out there.

The LOKKA at LOKKA.com is made by 4WD SYSTEMS, the "gear to goannawhere" slogan can be seen down the bottom of the page as well as the LOKKA logo. I though the word LOKA was their trade mark.

Last edited:
The LOKKA at LOKKA.com is made by 4WD SYTEMS, the "gear to goannawhere" slogan can be seen down the bottom of the page as well as the LOKKA logo. I though the word LOKA was their trade mark.

This is true I noticed that.

Ok we are up to FOUR already, if we can get a few more then we should be able to get a good deal going.

Any other serious takers??

If you guys get the numbers up i will even do the brokering with them for you if you want, dont forget there is a few subtle differences with the 4WD SYSTEM'S LOKKA that makes them better then some of the others out there.

Cool Nath

I'm keen
Have had one before in a different 4x4,they are awesome.

Keen as

Geoff

"GO THE V6's''

Im interested but what sort of price are we looking because when i rang them i got quoted 570 to my door which i thought was very good already.

Ok we are getting some good numbers so we should be able to get a deal going for sure.
I will talk to them on Monday and see what sort of number we need to reach to get the price down.
In the mean time keep the number coming from you guys that are serious about getting one.

DONT FORGET YOU CAN WIN ONE IN THE MUSTER RAFFLE!!

Im interested but what sort of price are we looking because when i rang them i got quoted 570 to my door which i thought was very good already.

If we get around 10 serious buyers i would be trying to get them for under $500, i doubt we would get them any lower but will wait and see.

For 10 units I'm sure they could be pushed down quite a bit. See how we go next week and I think once you have a roughly set price people can decide, if its good enough more people will probably come on board. Just going by the interest in a couple of hours we have already got close on 7 people. I have two mates plus me interested, I have no doubt there are more people out there ready to snap one up, it's not often you get a chance to grab a Lokka for under $500.

I have considered a LOKKA before as the front end on the D22 is pretty useless, but I mainly do sand/beach driving, so I am not sure if there is really any need for one. I do want to do cape trip sometime in the future which it may be more handy for. Generally sand driving you give it the berries in the soft stuff, from my understanding the lokka is best used slowly in straight lines. Probs the better option for me would be an e-locker as once the mechanical lokka is in and 4WD is engaged it will always be working, hence not great for sand which you are moving relatively quickly and tend to do tight turns. And I realise there probably isnt any e-lockers even in production for the R180A.

I have considered a LOKKA before as the front end on the D22 is pretty useless, but I mainly do sand/beach driving, so I am not sure if there is really any need for one. I do want to do cape trip sometime in the future which it may be more handy for. Generally sand driving you give it the berries in the soft stuff, from my understanding the lokka is best used slowly in straight lines. Probs the better option for me would be an e-locker as once the mechanical lokka is in and 4WD is engaged it will always be working, hence not great for sand which you are moving relatively quickly and tend to do tight turns. And I realise there probably isnt any e-lockers even in production for the R180A.
Had no trouble on Stockton dunes with mine. I couldn't tell it was there.

Latest posts

Back