Apple or android

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apple or android

• Apple

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • Android

Votes: 44 63.8%

• Total voters
Android
Cause I dont like being told what to do
And I cant get my head around apples stupid o.s

Last edited:
Iphone 6+ is my next phone iv had all iPhones and rate them well, I have a apple laptop and everything is automatically transferable plus there is a lot less viruses for apple I never had one (touch wood). As well as this as long as you back it up somewhat regularly you never loose information even if u do lose your phone. Not even messages are lost. Android is good apparently but I'll be sticking with what I know and what I know I can rely on.

Went from android sony xperia to apple 4 +4s then to android HTC one and I'll stay here now so many more features

Iphone 6+ is my next phone iv had all iPhones and rate them well, I have a apple laptop and everything is automatically transferable plus there is a lot less viruses for apple I never had one (touch wood). As well as this as long as you back it up somewhat regularly you never loose information even if u do lose your phone. Not even messages are lost. Android is good apparently but I'll be sticking with what I know and what I know I can rely on.
I'd hold off on the iPhone 6 until they stop them bending!!

Thats true I bent my iPhone 5s they replaced it as the battery was screwed but yeah good point. Sometimes i wander how a billion $ company looks past a phone bending as easy as it does. Or viruses in the android or battery life. They all seem to just want to out do each other and not care about quality workmanship.

Workmanship?
I will take my samsung over crapple any day
Bending phones said it all

And battery life?
Isnt the apple sealed, I can fit a new battery but dont need one, can you?

On my second iPhone now and my first one is still powering away in my daughters capable hands. Like Steve, I have a Mac for my main computer at home and backing up my phone is too easy!

Cheers Brad

Had an iphone 3gs and was great until i tried my mates android out, Now i'm on a HTC one m8 and will never look back....

As for iphones bending, what a crock of shit, If i drop my brand new DSLR camera and it breaks, i don't blame the company who made it. If you sit on your iphone 6 and it bends, well that's your fault and you shouldn't blame apple.

Brett

iPhone 5c here. Just got it last week and I dig it. My number one criteria for a ph is that it be a great music player and camera and internet device. That makes good phone calls. My phone links seemlesly with my car stereo and shows all the song info on the display. It also allows me to scroll quickly through all the songs. Can't do that with android easily on most units. I hate using Bluetooth or 3.5 mm leads for music transfer. It does all the other stuff I need quite well. Backs up easily into iTunes. Photos are good as well.

Fwiw I do nothing at all techy with my ph so that doesn't matter to me.

Also I had a galaxy s2 then my wife's old iphone 4. Now this. The iphone 4 was a step back from the s2. But did music better. My 2 cents

Apple all the way, why would I bother buying an imitation?
Also as others have said I use a MacBook as well and they all sinc up.
I'm not sure what others are on about with being told what to do by apple or the phone?? My apple stuff doesn't to me what to do.

can you drag and drop ANY format into phone for music and vid ??
or do you have to use apple software and apple formats??

Haha!! I new it wouldn't take long.
Why would I want to confuse shit? Apple have all the music and vids I want on iTunes so why would I want all these other useless formats anyway??

I love apple it's just so much better then the other great wall type bits of shit people use.

You my friend are a prisoner of the "apple empire"
Even the brainwashing has been effective:ha:

You my friend are a prisoner of the "apple empire"

Even the brainwashing has been effective:ha:

I couldn't agree more Sparra. Did you read 1984. Apple is big brother. I just choose to be on the winning side. You go play with your ISIS phone ahhh I mean android. ( too soon)

android all the way.....you infidel (is that too soon)

and btw...android is winning the poll so who is on the loosing side :ha::thefinger:

Latest posts

Back