Melbourne 4x4 show

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melbourne 4x4 show - When are you going?

• Saturday

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Sunday

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Went for a look,plenty of shiny stuff to look at,suspension mobs dident have any show deals,bought some hillbilly camping gear
Cooking set cant wait to use it.

Went for a look,plenty of shiny stuff to look at,suspension mobs dident have any show deals,bought some hillbilly camping gear
Cooking set cant wait to use it.

That is the problem , most don't , costs you $ 50.00 ish entry and parking , then the prices are no better then you get is you go direct and haggle , only benefit is their all in the one place , i saved my entry and parking and blew it at aldis

Really enjoyed the main dpchip show with the monster truck but as for the rest.....not really anything id say special price tho. Could of got most things cheaper when on special in shops.

Really enjoyed the main dpchip show with the monster truck but as for the rest.....not really anything id say special price tho. Could of got most things cheaper when on special in shops.

Yeah, or on Ebay. The show was OK but not what I was expecting. It was worth going but I don't think I will be going in future years.

Yeah i agree,can find better prices online and by haggleing at shop,one advantage of the show is that you can see all brands in one spot and check out their gear.

We drove 2.5 hrs there spent prob 2 hrs then drove another 2.5 hrs back, still a nice day out with the family but jees busy, and not being one for crowds it was a bit overwhelming.

Enjoyed looking at all the gear and some good deals and ideas for the future.

Made the mistake of not taking lunch with us and buying it there hahaha.

I went today. All I bought was a swag, which I intentionally went in there to look for, but had one in mind if I couldn't find a good deal there.
It seemed as if there were less fishing exhibitors than last year.
I spoke to a few exhibitors about mods for my d22. Show prices on suspension didn't seem like anything special or cheaper at all.

Latest posts

Back