2014 Pre Muster Raffle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have I mentioned the HUGE range of products that steve stocks
and his friendly nature, always willing to help, those who met him at the last muster will agree
have a look at his compressors, I have one of these and they are great, they actually won the air compressor comparison we held on the forum a while back (bang for your buck and quick inflation)

how many tickets left tony?

cheers and goodluck

Last edited:
Come on fellas grab some tickets, its all going to raise money so we can put on an even better muster for you.
Even if you dont come to the muster you can WIN a great prize and treat your self to a wide range of gear from TOUGH TOYS

I think there are still around 70 tickets left so go grab 1 or 20 lol

Have I mentioned the HUGE range of products that steve stocks
and his friendly nature, always willing to help, those who met him at the last muster will agree
have a look at his compressors, I have one of these and they are great, they actually won the air compressor comparison we held on the forum a while back (bang for your buck and quick inflation)

how many tickets left tony?

cheers and goodluck

I could use a new compressor to, my last one got flogged with all my tools awhile ago, HHHMMM should i buy more?? haha nah i think i have enough.
if i win ill grab an awning and a compressor then i can blow my tyers up in the shade.

Last edited:
Its lucky committee members cant buy any because i would be buying a stack, great odds with only 120 tickets

Its lucky committee members cant buy any because i would be buying a stack, great odds with only 120 tickets

Bout time you upgraded you pics Nath. Looks good.
And im happy you guys cant buy tickets, gives me more chance. :jester: Ill buy you guys a beer at the Muster though. Cheers boys

Look out, do you still have room for more stuff?? didnt you win every draw last year? lol

Qiuck update on raffle

There are aprox 50 tickets left

Anyone can buy a ticket, you dont have to be a forum member( I purchased 4 for a friend)
simply supplyname and phone number of purchaser in email

DRAW .... we will draw raffle as soon as tickets are sold
Tony and myself will conduct draw, it will be recorded and uploaded on youtube and a link will be placed in this thread
The winner will be contacted via phone or email, and announced in this thread

Goodluck

Last edited:
Just 40 tickets remain. As soon as the last ticket is sold, we'll draw - I'm going to start getting the tickets printed out.

I'm about to send out some more acknowledgements, some funds were in the bank account but didn't say who from - now it does.

Latest posts

Back