Muster photos

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COMING UP LOTS OF NAVKHANA PICS

My wife in her old LUX, managed a second place overall behind Jayson07 and was our only female driver to do the course.

now just random Navkhana pics off of my phone, more pics from others as they are given to me.

Last edited:

Some pics from Wayne's camera taken from the bottom o a slippery steep decent, some came down Allot quicker then others hey Wayne?

Last edited:
JAYSON07 ended up wining the event with an almost perfect time , he was one of a few that managed the finish line successfully knocking only of the two golf balls on the conduit to prevent any penalties, which saw him taking out the victory from the others and winning the opposite lock recovery pack and bag.

Last edited:
Some people may have video, I didn't take any myself.
If any gets handed to me I will post them on the video thread.

Some people may have video, I didn't take any myself.
If any gets handed to me I will post them on the video thread.

I have my circuit but it's 8:30 long - far too fast since it's supposed to be 9:10 - A combo of D22 capability and Gonzo's co-piloting!
I thought it would be lucky for me to make it back at all!

Oh Brads involved too,
Now this will be interesting.kids Gymkhana!!

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

In not sure we are talking about the same thing.

There is just one pic of the kids showing how they made their own gymkhana, while everyone was on drives ect, but before that pic is all the pics of the actual navkahna minus the finish line pics Brad took.
So confusing

Last edited:
Just had snags for lunch which reminded me of the Saturday night with the cooper boys. Have you received any of their photos

image-3905359164.jpg

Latest posts

Back