d40 rx powered mirrors

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey everyone, bought an RX D40 and just wondering if it’s possible to put the stx powered mirrors on it? is the wiring all there for it and just need to put the powered mirror controls and mirrors on? cheers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G'day, am not sure re STX as the STX were mainly Spain builds where the RX was Thai built. If anything the ST mirrors (Thai Build) would be what you would need to look at. First would be to remove the RH (Drivers side) kick panel and look for the wiring harness. Additionally check the area below the dash RH side to see if there is a corresponding harness.
Check the fuse box wiring to see if the fuse box has wiring connections for the fuse for power mirrors.

If you were near me I would say drop in and I will check but alas I am near Bribie Island north of Brisbane.

G'day, am not sure re STX as the STX were mainly Spain builds where the RX was Thai built. If anything the ST mirrors (Thai Build) would be what you would need to look at. First would be to remove the RH (Drivers side) kick panel and look for the wiring harness. Additionally check the area below the dash RH side to see if there is a corresponding harness.
Check the fuse box wiring to see if the fuse box has wiring connections for the fuse for power mirrors.

If you were near me I would say drop in and I will check but alas I am near Bribie Island north of Brisbane.
Hi I am in the process of doing the same thing to my 2012 Thai built RX D40
I have been told that I need the electric mirror switch, plus the wiring looms that run to the mirrors as well as a wiring harness that is under the dash, plus the mirrors of course
When I looked under the dash where the electric mirror switch goes, there is a plug there for it
Regards
Gareth

Thanks I found out that you can tap into the power off the electric windows to power the mirrors

Latest posts

Back