My D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike/kerry

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my car and the things ive done on the out side
Ive fitted a Nissan snorkel, ARB canopy, OME 2" lift kit and TJM greasable shackles 265/75/16 Copper ST's bonnet protector Thule roofbars IPF Fatboy bulb's 60/80Watts Window tint
PA220018.jpg

Nice truck. My favourity color too :5:

Ive been thinking of painting my factory rims black as well. Its good to be able to see what they look like.

Thanks for posting the pic.

Heres the inside (front)
A Pioneer 8950BT head unit, Ipod shelf, Sony 6" front and rear door speakers, Two zone fridge monitor COLD BEER, Opposite lock dule battery monitor
DSC00072_2.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

Under the hood
Ive done the EGR and Butterfly mods
Thanks Tweak'e for all your help with this. On the pomy nav site ive put up a how too with pics if you want to do the mods can get the link up sorry
Ive also fitted a Opposite lock dule battery smart solenoid and a pair of Mercedes horns

DSC00073.jpg

In the back i built a draw set up my self and installed the duel battery and a ARB freezer fridge on a Black widow slide
DSC02229.jpg

DSC02234.jpg

Just fitting the fire extinguisher
DSC02226.jpg

Heres the space in front of the fridge the water cans and a gas bottle fit in (do you think its ok to put the gas bottle in here ?)
DSC02241.jpg

Ive also fitted a air compressor in the tray on the wheel arch in front of the duel battery on pics sorry

And now i need your help ive just got a bullbar of ebay its a ARB Sahara copy made by global i payed $545 for it but its semi matt black and im thinking about colour coding it silver not a prob as i work for Mercedes as a spraypainter what do you think?

487d_2.jpg

Good looking build Mike, one of these days I'll be investing in a canopy and doing something similar.

With regards to your gas bottle, it's not the ideal position, they really should be a in a ventilated space, or at least a space with a vent at the bottom as LPG is heavier than air, so the whole bottle could empty into the tub without you knowing it. Next thing you know it goes boom when you open the tailgate (if the fridge hasn't ignited it first) due to static discharge.

The colour coded bars do look good, I'd look at powder coating though, it is far more durable, but since you do spray painting it's probably not that big a deal to repaint every few years if the need arises.

Well its painted and its on :18:

86B18BBE.jpg

AF765630.jpg

But it dosen't line up well with the gaurd so i'll have to adjust it

10C08273.jpg

Thank's alot lads ive got alot of my ideas form some of the members trucks

Dave i pant cars mate have been for over 22years :52: i'm 38 years young

Hey stubbsy i got the bar off ebay
It's a global bar a ARB Sahara copy its ok but a bit out on the alignment with the guard's its in about 15mm on one side but at $545 i can live with it as ARB want $1790:52:

Latest posts

Back