Service Manuals

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shonky

Reaction score
Hey folks, thought you guys with D22's might be interested in service manuals for your Navara. I just bought one and it covers from 1999 through 2008 D22 including the ZD30DDTi which hasn't been seen online afaik and the new YD25DDTi (with common rail). It also includes the technical bulletins that Nissan are supposed to do things about but never mention to anyone outside the workshop.

Check out this page on Ebay if you are interested.

Note I paid $325 just for supplement VI which covers the ZD30DDTi in paper back so at this price it is a steal. The reason I grabbed this is because it's a whole lot easier to print out pages that I can throw away, than get my paper back filthy. I'll also keep a copy on a USB stick in my truck incase I'm ever in the middle of nowhere and need to know something to get me going again.

Good find, I will have to get me one aswell.

Mines out of warrenty now, so good timing to.

Dave.

Hmmm....interesting, just reading through the technical bulletins regarding valve clearances, as of November 27, 2003, the ZD30DDTi valve lifters were changed from a type without a shim to one with a shim, mine is August 2003 so I guess I don't need to worry about adjusting valve clearances since there is no shim to change the adjustment.

EDIT: These manual's are confusing, if I go back to the 2001 manual for the ZD30 it says there are shims for valve clearance adjustment. :52:

Last edited:
??? normally you see the cd/dvd on ebay for $30 not $325.

You see the CD on Ebay all the time, but they never have the ZD30 details in them until this bloke, and the $325 was for the paper back, not on disc.

so how long before you upload it to the site ;)
It was going to be when I got around to it, but it might be longer now that you asked. :18:

Does anyone have a free download manual for a D22 2013 ST-R. Just need to have a look at how this model compares to a 2008

Latest posts

Back