new chip on the market

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi
nathand22 has one of these on his new ranger.......http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=22704
I was impressed when I saw it in action and he reckons there great

BUT......
there is no way this little gadget can increase horsepower or torque by up to 60% as claimed, that's just ridiculous
it seems to bring the power on quicker and makes the engine more responsive by altering the signal from pedal box

it doesn't add extra fuel or boost or timing

cheers

Last edited:
I must say, My chipit module is out of the car atm and with these new devices coming to light im a little hesitant to put it back in.....

Seems like waiting might pay off

Hmmm, interesting. Im gonna wait to see what nathan22 has to say about them first. Not a bad unit by the sounds of them. I like the fact it doesn't change fuel settings etc.

Isn't it a throttle controller and nothing else? Not to say it's not effective. They are, I have one on the z.

It just gets it going faster without making h/p and that's a good thing more so the response when you boot it uses all the ponies more abruptly than the standard ecu delivers.And without any side affects.

Mine has settings for quicker response or slower or s softer pedal. I never use anything other than the high setting. I imagine the soft setting will give better economy.

My mate bought one for his auto ranger said they were amazing that was the torqit pedal kit buying one for the d40 in the next week from tjm easy to install yourself Willet you know how it goes

If your after a throttle controller to include acceleration response times I also came across this one which might be a cheaper option at 4900 Thai baht.
http://www.ecu-shop.com/boost-speed-pnp

I saw some guy selling them on gumtree for 250aud also.
Seem to be similar thing and are plug and play and adjust the accelerators signal

Latest posts

Back