Runva winch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob7

Reaction score
Hi, I am in two minds about the winch I want to get. I was set on getting a rydge ryder but now friends are telling me about a runva ewx9500Q. For the price they seem awesome but I'm worried about the size of the motor and it won't fit on my nissan steel bull bar which is on my 2013 d22. I am also worried about the amount of current they draw.
Has anyone fitted one of these winches and has any troubles with them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I dont know why everyone is so excited about a Runva winch, I have one and it is the exactly the same as all the other Chinese crappers. Just buy the cheapest one you can find.

got a xp11 and rate it highly, yes they are chinese but runva make them and thats it, not like ridge ryder that is the same as tigerz where they say we want 10000 winches with this badge on it.

bryan

I am running the Warn Tabor 10K winch and so far I am very happy with it. It is their entry level wench and came in at $900. It is an entry level winch from Warn but I would put it up against any of the Chinese models coming out. For a couple of hundred more you get Warn reliability. They only thing that sucked is it came with a steel cable, so I had to replace that and fairlead.

M2CW,
rsgooch

I have been reading good reviews about the xp11 and great price and warranty this is the winch I will get.
Thanks for the help.

Rob

I have been reading good reviews about the xp11 and great price and warranty this is the winch I will get.
Thanks for the help.

Rob

i have one, fitted it to a steel nissan bar and used it quite a bit to winch down a hill after breakin both Tie Adjusters, sent my battery flat but was using it half the day so was expected, its a sold winch and very capable, what really sold me was the warrenty. i dont regret buying it for a second, plus it seems reliable the last thing u want is to have a winch fail just when u really need it.
Note: i didnt adjust the free spool clutch so i have to undo the bonnet to free spool, but i have no issue with that.

Latest posts

Back