D22 Problems

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killjoy

Reaction score
Hi all, i've just bought a 98' D22 QD32. It's been a Farm ute it's whole life and i bought it off my boss so i was aware of it's problems before hand, anyway speedo doesn't work and the digial ODO has frozen on 195233km, it's bog standerd, doesn't have a tacho and but the fuel and temp gauge work fine, she's lacking on power somewhat, foot to the floor in 5th and she might push 100km/h and it seems that fuel consumption is rather high. Also the reverse lights do not work. I had a look under the gearbox and found a few loose wires, i'll try and upload some pics. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey mate, my suggestion is get all the problems sorted out on it do it's reliable and then take it on a Fairly long trip to clean it out the system with highway driving speeds. I have a 2000 model QD32 and it's standard and it was a farm vehicle for sometime of it's life and i took it on a long drive and combined with using fuel doctor in the tank with each fill up I've achieved better fuel economy, better acceleration, more power, and a lot better vehicle to drive in general. Also I would highly recommend a methanol/water injection kit to be used as well as it cleans out the combustion chamber and all the insides of carbon and other pollution build up. Hope this will help mate. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397887425.738121.jpg

Latest posts

Back