Suspension and Tires today!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattWij

Reaction score
Today was the day the New suspension went in and the wheels got wrapped with 265/75/16 BFG KO2's

Tyres are great, and look awesome. Despite the tyres beings quite aggressive for all terrain they are very quiet apart from some weird squelching under braking.

The suspension choice I know will not be popular at all to most people. I opted to go to Pedders at get Track Ryder setup with Foam cell shocks, and 1" extended front and rear springs. On the rear I brought my own Tough Dog adjustable Foam cell shocks. For what I'm after, this setup is pretty much ideal.

I went with this for a bunch of reasons, one being I live close to the city and have to go into multi level car parks. Another being I didn't want to bother with alignment issues and clearance issues with the upper control arms. Everyone and their dog wants at least a 2" lift, but I'm happy with the car stock and wont be doing much mental track work so I figured 1" with one size up tires would be a nice middle ground, and pedders were the only ones I could find offering 1" springs.

At the moment the car is actually sitting 40mm higher (1.5") but it will probably settle a bit. I'm really really happy with the ride quality so far and really chuffed at the way it looks.

I dropped the car off at pedders at 9AM and it was ready before 12, then I drove straight to Bob Jane and managed to get the KO2's installed for $300 a corner (Plus the Spare)

Overall it looks great, and so far the ride seems really good. I suppose I'll wait and see how much it settles, which hopefully is not too much.

Stoked! :redcool:

Latest posts

Back