Monster Rides ReKon Suspension for Navara D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys,

Just a quick note that we have decided to extend the special on the Rekon gear into November, so you have some more time to get on board with a Rekon kit if you are after some new suspension for your Navara.

Thanks to all those guys who have taken up the offer over the past month as well.

Cheers,
Matt

Order my kit off Matt yesterday.. Been looking for a good suspension set up for nearly 2 years now so pretty excited to get it on.. Matts a top bloke to talk to and deal with very helpful.. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a kit.. Ill repost some feed back on the gear when the kit is on.. Cheers

Sorry to dig up a old thread but hows everyone find this kit? I want to go full 3-4" lift without using spacers n MR looks the goods. Any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated

Does any one actually have any photos of the monster rides gear fitted at the full 4".been thinking about buying them but cant find any photos with them set at 4"

Whos got some pics with this kit in there D40s
A good side on shot and front side shot would be awsome I'm keen as beans just have to save the $$$

2018 - Tax Time $UPER $PECIAL - $1195 Re-Kon Package

TAX TIME $UPER $PECIAL

Hey,

We have a SUPER SPECIAL this tax return season... $1195 for a Re-Kon Coilover and Rear shock Package... including FREE delivery to most places. Surcharge for FNQ, Non Perth WA, NT and remote SA.

That's a $300 saving plus the free delivery.

Kit includes:

1. Assembled Re-Kon Coilovers with a choice of coil: Soft, Medium, HD or progressive and C spanner for adjustment.
2. Rear Shocks to suit 2" or 3" lift.

IMG_0086-1.jpg

This special will run for the month of August and is available across the whole Re-Kon range to suit Hilux, Ranger, Triton, Colorado, DMax, Navara and Amarok... feel free to tell your mates.

Best to drop us an email to arrange a sale or for any questions you might have.

[email protected]

Cheers,
Matt

Latest posts

Back