Achilles Desert Hawk AT Tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldie

Reaction score
I did ask this question in another thread but didn't get an answer, not to worry.
Has anyone tried the Achilles Desert Hawk AT's. I can find some chat on google about the Achilles MT's but it's not what I need to know.

I had Achilles at's (not the same as your looking at) & thought they were pretty good for a budget tyre.

I'm not rich and I'm lookin for tyres at a reasonable price in 265/70r16 and in AT.
From what I'm seeing in the Perth metro, they are thieving bastards. And that's being polite.
Cheapest price I got was $240 on bridgestones
I can get the Achilles from the east for $183 and fitting and balance would cost more on top of that.
Looking for suggestions and I'm still waiting on some quotes from Perth tyre mobs.

My error. Quotes so far are,
Bridgestone D697's were $269 & $285
Maxxis AT700 $240
all quotes I've asked for are for 5 tyres fitted, balanced and new valve.

I put hankook atm's on mine for $220 each fitted and balanced. They are a good all round tyre. I went for 265 x 75 x 16 though.

I'm running the hankook atms in a 285/75. Was running the Achilles desert hawk before these. The hankook is much better on road so far. Haven't given off road ability a proper test yet. Got the desert Hawks for $160 a tyre fitted and balanced in the 265/70. $250 for the hankooks.

Latest posts

Back