Tonneau Cover from 2010 Thai fit a 2013 Spanish?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Styles87

Reaction score
Good Morning All,

Just a question i have done a few searches but haven't been able to get a difinitive answer. I also called Nissan but they couldn't help which is strange as they sell the parts for both.

I have recently purchased a 2013 Navara D40 ST Dual cab (Spanish Built) and am looking at buying a soft tonneau. The tonneau is off a 2010 St Dual Cab (Thai built).

Will this fit my vehicle correctly?

Thanks for the help.

Cheers

Should water be getting into the tub with the tonneau cover on?

Every time it rains water gets through and not sure if this is normal or not.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

It's very normal for water and dust ingress, the cover is realy only good for keeping your gear covered and away from pilfering eyes. You can improve it with some self adhesive tape seal from Clark Rubber but it will always leak.

i have the factory clip on [ not pull down strap ] tonneau cover on my d-22 and not a drop of water gets into the tub, i know this as i have about 6 painters drop sheets inside the tub and there always dry after rain. how about you get someone to lay inside the tub and you spray water with a garden hose over the top areas and get the helper to look for water getting in where ever.

When looking in with the tailgate down light comes through around the sports bars and at both front corners near the cabin.

those areas should be a tight fit around the bars, thats where the water must be getting into the tub. you can fix this by getting some black vinyl or rubber in a square about 120 x 120mm and cut a circle in the center the same size as the bar diameter then make a cut from the outside of vinyl to the outside of cut circle and fit some velcro as a joiner so the circle is closed off with no straight cut. hope you understand this lingo.

Latest posts

Back