3-inch lift and uca's - what breaks?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sikuis

Reaction score
I've had my Navara for 4 years now and I am finally getting around to upgrading the suspension. I've got a quote from Zordo for a 2.5 inch lift with PSR upper control arms and the price is good. My main concern is with the steering components. I'm going to be getting heavy duty tie rod adjusters and an idler arm brace. How well does the factory drag link hold up with higher lifts?

Anything else I should think about? (I'm getting either the PSR or Roadsafe front diff drop kit as well).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yep - Zordo suggested the PSR upper control arms. I had searched the PSR website and there were no UCA's on there for the D22. I'm glad he knew about them - they seem like a good product. And Performance Suspension says they're NCOP V3 approved as well, which means that with a 50mm lift, there is no need for a certifying engineer.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi bud. Went a full dobinson 2 inch kit initially and wasn't totally happy so went superior ucas and tie rod kit, idler arm brace. Fitted my new rubber and then went the extended raw long travel shocks up front and extended shackles on the rear. Also ran an extended brake line also. Was lucky with the rear shocks as they were ok. Basically happy now with the height. Has been a long road but finally got there in the end. Hahaha. Goodluck with it mate. Cheers

Latest posts

Back