Spike in caravan and camper theft

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, just can't trust people these days. My sister's boyfriend's parents moved from the country and are still stuck in there ways, they leave their keys in the ignition and thr front door open... They moved to a place where the crime rate is pretty high, it's only a matter of time.

You should do an intervention burglary and after you have them their undies, hog tied and gagged take off your balaclava and say "See what could happen! Lucky it's just me" before you knock off their TV and jewellery

You should do an intervention burglary and after you have them their undies, hog tied and gagged take off your balaclava and say "See what could happen! Lucky it's just me" before you knock off their TV and jewellery
He sleeps with a gun in his side table. I ain't doing that hahaha

:secret:We used to have a 'multi purpose dog' in the home. The local crims think he is still around. We'll have to start using locks soon..

Rather than start another thread I thought I may post here. A very good mate had his landscaping trailer stolen from his front door whilst he was home and the rare event the trailer was not secured. I work with many police and there is another surge in trailer theft even if you are home. I know most members here are not on Brisbane northside but if you see the trailer please note the tug rego and let me know. The trailer is unusual as the axle sits more to the rear and "had" white sunny type rims.
Thanks
John

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
It's the worst it has been Tony. The good miners that found work move on. The shitheads rob and steal and attempt to do anything for money. I have a nice pound hammer ready for the knee's of them, it will fork them for while but then.... Sadly big vans are still being stolen and ending up out west, what more can I say.

Rather than start another thread I thought I may post here. A very good mate had his landscaping trailer stolen from his front door whilst he was home and the rare event the trailer was not secured. I work with many police and there is another surge in trailer theft even if you are home. I know most members here are not on Brisbane northside but if you see the trailer please note the tug rego and let me know. The trailer is unusual as the axle sits more to the rear and "had" white sunny type rims.
Thanks
John
Good news! the trailer has been recovered, they tried to set fire to a wheel and burn it. All of us know a full steel trailer will not ignite. I guess kids were the culprits, I'm now locking my work trailer to the rear bar. It will not stop an arsehole theif but an angry HJ has in the past. Just secure your gear all.

My mate takes one wheel off his caravan and puts that side on a axle stand then chains the c#+t to the carport. He reckons they would have a hard time with only to wheel nuts on one side and no wheel/ nuts on on the other, and the gal chain. He keeps them on him at all times and keeps the spare and other wheel locked in his car.

My mate takes one wheel off his caravan and puts that side on a axle stand then chains the c#+t to the carport. He reckons they would have a hard time with only to wheel nuts on one side and no wheel/ nuts on on the other, and the gal chain. He keeps them on him at all times and keeps the spare and other wheel locked in his car.

Every lock was attacked on my trailer with small boltcutters. Nothing could be cut but I got hold of one of the idiots and gave him a hj flogging. Now I wait for police atm no probs.:rambo:

Latest posts

Back