Help please

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigD66

Reaction score
Im trying to fit new Neutral position sensor to my d22 zd30 first off i cant get transfer box gear knob off how the hell does it come off ? The gearbox knob twisted off easy as. Second how the hell do you remove all the big plate and rubber covering the tunnel without cutting all the carpet out of the way? And third im going to sound like a real dick I tried to go up underneath went to cut wires off old sensor to try get it that way and cut the wire on the sensor to the front of the one I wanted to can someone tell me what sensor this is so i can order a new one please

Ok forget the first 2 ive got in to tunnel and fitted new Neutral sensor I just need to know what the shorter black ended sensor is that ive wrecked so i can get a new one

And thinking about it, just joining it up again won't be a problem as long as you don't compromise any free play the wire needs for transmission movement while driving. There's no data signal on the cable - it's a pure on/off thing. Grab a crimp tool and a tube connector and whack 'em back together.

Latest posts

Back