Who rides bikes and what are they

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHA I dont want to be a post whore tho :D And yes the wife is a keeper lol

Attachments

• biketitgrab02.jpg
    biketitgrab02.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 166
a long time ago. I started with a cr 80 82 model ,kx 80 85 model, got the license xr 200 83 model ,xl 250 85 model .rm 125 85 model nowdays still got old 84 model xr 250 and the project old bonny i,ve had sitting in the shed for ten years shit time flys

My previous (GSXR) and current rides. '91 GSXR 750 and a '06 Triumph Sprint ST 1050cc, pity I don't get to ride her as often as I'd like to.

Attachments

• Triumph.jpg
    Triumph.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 64
  • My old GSXR 750.jpg
    My old GSXR 750.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Triumph Sprint ST with the mini STIG.jpg
    Triumph Sprint ST with the mini STIG.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
if you want a fast LAMS bike, the Ninja 650RL is the go. Personally I think its a bit like wearing a raincoat in the shower... buy the cheapest 250 you can for your L's and P's then get something decent after

Totally agree, I bought my wife a new GPX250 only to sell it 6 months later for half the price I paid for it - never again.

if you want a fast LAMS bike, the Ninja 650RL is the go. Personally I think its a bit like wearing a raincoat in the shower... buy the cheapest 250 you can for your L's and P's then get something decent after

Yeah I was thinking that after talking to my brother, just dont wanna buy something thats gonna be a money pit with repairs.

Dave.

I've had about 10 dirt bikes, current is a wr450 2010 awesome bike..

Attachments

• 01012009206.jpg
    01012009206.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 94
Currently have a 2000 Husky 410, an 84 Husky WR250 and a little ripper of a 1980’s MX80 (resto project) and I’m over it all, time to sell up the lot I think. Too much crap and no time to use it. Then why the hell did I just buy a boat??????:shot:

Kawasaki Motors Australia [Kawasaki.com.au] - The home of quality Motorcycle, ATV, MULE utility vehicle and JET SKI® watercraft.

Thinking of getting one of these.

Anyone know anything about them thats bad besides the small engine.

Dave.

Dave the GPZ/ZZR/GPX/EX/Ninja 250 Parallel twin has been around since 1984. They are bullet proof and a good fun engine. The new bike is a big progression in the past 2 years from what was previously offered.
LAMS is a great idea but I would highly recommend one of these. Nothing major goes wrong with them and they hold re-sale.
I actually raced a 1984 GPZ250r last year at PI and was not the last home - Beat cbr250's and a badly ridden RS125GP :rock: Laughed myself silly as I held fifth over Lukey heights wobbling and weaving everywhere.

Kawasaki Motors Australia [Kawasaki.com.au] - The home of quality Motorcycle, ATV, MULE utility vehicle and JET SKI® watercraft.

Thinking of getting one of these.

Anyone know anything about them thats bad besides the small engine.

Dave.

Dave the GPZ/ZZR/GPX/EX/Ninja 250 Parallel twin has been around since 1984. They are bullet proof and a good fun engine. The new bike is a big progression in the past 2 years from what was previously offered.
LAMS is a great idea but I would highly recommend one of these. Nothing major goes wrong with them and they hold re-sale.
I actually raced a 1984 GPZ250r last year at PI and was not the last home - Beat cbr250's and a badly ridden RS125GP :rock: Laughed myself silly as I held fifth over Lukey heights wobbling and weaving everywhere.
0ed719c0.jpg

Started in 92 with a CB250n. Big ends went in that so shimmed them with coke cans and traded it on an RD250lc. Blew that up three times then finally built it into a 350. Gave away bikes due to lack of funds and rejoined 10 years later with a zzr250 brand new. Traded that on ZX9r. Owned that for 5 years before some f@#$tard rear ended me on the track destroying the bike and putting me in hospital. Took up Bucket racing and built several KH100's. Also during that time dabbled in Clubsport 250 racing with a FZR250, GPZ250r, ZXR250 and now I finaly have a real trackbike 98 Model ZX9r.

Pics when I can find them.

aido they are some great bikes you got there.

i used to ride motorcross. started on a 07 crf250 and then i got a 2009 kxf450 which i sold to get my navara. riden a few road bikes but have never bought one. inlaws still trying to get me to ride the harleys.

DSC00331.jpg

I have had a few in my time,but now i gave them away.
I will try to remember them all,starting with a YammyDT250,Honda Elsinore 250,Suzuki PE250,Yammy 250 enduro. Then got a yammy 125 four stroke as a job payment trade of for the kids.
Then got a yammy 250 road bike with my learners ..(gutless piece of crap),soon traded in for a new CB900..
Then got a kwaka 100 for my son and a chinese import 200 for my girls...
All gone now...
only interested in a Harly now..im too old for speed..

Latest posts

Back