obd torque app

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparra04

Reaction score
finally got obd bluetooth adapter for reading ecu
this app is great for those who like to keep an eye on things
ime still tinkering ,so many options
live screenshot attached
$5 for app and $45 for adapter
anyone else using this?
screenshot (3).jpg
000.jpg
screenshot.jpg

Attachments

• screenshot (2).jpg
    screenshot (2).jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Dont know usually on athe vin placard (sticker one not metal one in engine bay) it will have obd2 certified on it if car has obd connector. got no idea where this sticker is located but hope that helps

I've tried it on mine and a mates ZD30. It plugs in no worries and connects to the app but wont talk to the ecu. Its a damn shame.

I use the app myself, have done so for quite some time. I tried it on Mottleemob's D22 STR but it didn't work - I can't remember what engine or year model his car is, I'm sure it's not that old because it still looks pretty schmick.

I've got the free version of Torque and it looks pretty darn good. Can the paid version read OBD error codes on a D40 ... AND ... clear them????

I have purchased the torque app. It is so much more responsive then the free version. I also purchased the VGate iCar OBD2 plug from Hong Kong and has an on off switch on the unit which saves your removing it from the plug all the time.

I've got the free version of Torque and it looks pretty darn good. Can the paid version read OBD error codes on a D40 ... AND ... clear them????

Error codes - yes it can clear the codes. There's a button on the main menu "Fault Codes", you go in there and "Scan for Faults" to see them, or just pop up the menu and "Clear faults on ECU".

A far as I know, it doesn't clear the "service needed" in the instrument panel, but there's a method of resetting that to 10,000km with the instrument panel knobs - I just can't remember how it's done at the moment.

error codes - yes it can clear the codes. There's a button on the main menu "fault codes", you go in there and "scan for faults" to see them, or just pop up the menu and "clear faults on ecu".

A far as i know, it doesn't clear the "service needed" in the instrument panel, but there's a method of resetting that to 10,000km with the instrument panel knobs - i just can't remember how it's done at the moment.

+1

OBD2 adapter arrived in the mail and downloading the paid torque app.. Looking forward to it, just hope I don't get distracted and have a bloody accident!

Latest posts

Back