V9X engine trouble after end of fuel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grzessy

Reaction score
Hello. Sorry for my englich.

I have a problem with engine V9X During the ride lacked fuel. Fuel system has been refilled and vented many times, but the engine does not start. The high pressure pump generates pressure (pressure gauge checked on pump directly). High pressure sensor is normally 0.7V and after a few seconds starter working level is 1.6V. Fuel returns from the presure control valve on common rail to the tank, but does not return back from the injectors. The signal on the injectors checked by scope - appears after the preserue sensor reach 1,6V level.

Any sugestions ?

Thanks and regards, Grzessy.

Welcome to the forum!

I don't think the injectors have a separate return to the tank. The fuel return control valve is responsible for sending fuel back to the tank and it's not connected to the injectors or the rail directly.

It sounds like it's getting fuel. Are the glow plugs operating? Can you take a glow plug out and see if it is wet?

Helo.
I disconnected the fuel return from the injectors and the pressure control valve and checked it seperately.

I took out the injector - not sprayed fuel but you can hear how it works after few seconds starter working. The glow plugs works fine, but are dry.

Regards.

Latest posts

Back