how to install a sound system

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i put the tweeters on the top of the door card near the mirror looked good with the right speaker mount

BTW why did you wire the rear speakers to the amp thats just lunacy,
the fronts are wat is needed to be amplified, 4" wouldnt put out decent sound, unless of course these are 400$ speakers

AWEESOME post/tread for those that may have problems on how to fit/install an aftermarket system.......WELL DONE ! ;)

i put the tweeters on the top of the door card near the mirror looked good with the right speaker mount

BTW why did you wire the rear speakers to the amp thats just lunacy,
the fronts are wat is needed to be amplified, 4" wouldnt put out decent sound, unless of course these are 400$ speakers
Put my tweeters in the same spot, as just swapped them out of another vehicle done that way and put 6" speakers in the front and 4" in the back because they were also on the black cards that matched the black vinyl seats out of another vehicle, ran front and rear RCA leads from the head unit to the amp clipped under the wires on the fold down rear seat back and wired all the speakers separately from there with the heavy wires that were robbed from two other vehicles, had plenty of heavy wire and fuse from battery also.
Wasn't going to put an Amp in but had two here as well as two head units and plenty of wire, the speaker wires were already in the doors but had the heavier wire so why not, not hard as already had cards off to change over to the black cards and heavier tinted windows.
All wires are run under sill covers except the Amp main power which runs underneath with fuel lines and cables for rear canopy, caravan and dog box wiring.

Latest posts

Back