2008 D40 Window Jammed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never heard of this before so I'd say it's not exactly common. If you've isolated it to that unit, perhaps you could grab one from a wrecked vehicle to test it? You might find that the wrecked vehicle didn't crash because its window was stuck and the regulator could last you for years - but if the wrecked part is anything close to $60 I'd be more likely to just get the new one.

I've never heard of this before so I'd say it's not exactly common. If you've isolated it to that unit, perhaps you could grab one from a wrecked vehicle to test it? You might find that the wrecked vehicle didn't crash because its window was stuck and the regulator could last you for years - but if the wrecked part is anything close to $60 I'd be more likely to just get the new one.

I got quoted $80 for a wrecked one by a few places. I will grab a new one and go from there. Thanks, it is a bummer to hear that its not a common problem just my rotten luck haha.

Latest posts

Back