Recalibrated D40 DPF Sensors Now Availiable (Stops white smoke and Prevent DPF Fault)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auggie

Reaction score
Recalibrated D40 DPF Sensors, ECU tuning, Exhaust

Having trouble with your D40 Navara or R51 Pathfinder after deleting your CAT, DPF or fitting a performance exhaust? Is it randomly blowing large clouds of white smoke?

I offer for sale replacement Sensors which will stop your D40/R51 from blowing smoke and prevent your vehicle from detecting a DPF fault.

I Offer 2 Options

OPTION A: Replacement used, fully tested and recalibrated Sensors for $299 plus GST include free standard postage

Note: OPTION A is exchange for your old sensors. An additional $200 deposit is required for this option. You are responsible for packing and posting your old senors in a way so they return to me undamaged. On receipt of your old sensors your deposit will be refunded. Depending on stock levels OPTION A is not always available.

OPTION B: Brand new genuine sensors which have been recalibrated. Cost is $499 plus GST including postage.

WARNING! Not to be used in a vehicle that has a functioning DPF!

Detailed fitting instructions and return postage address for OPTION A included

Payment by Paypal or Bank Transfer

Questions welcome by either phone or email

Cheers!

Mat 0403682248

NOW ALSO AVAILIABLE FOR

MITSUBISHI PAJERO 3.2 TDI

I'M LOOKING FOR OTHERS VEHICLES TO TRIAL.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that need some "real world" feedback - I can say it works..

Fitted a delete pipe to my D40 - and all seemed good.. for 300km.. Then SMOKE.. Like the car was on fire type smoke.. and the DREADED DPF LIGHT on.... Also got a CEL which referred to "Cat not working correctly"..

Found mat had said he had a fix from reading on here so shot him a message..

Took the car down and left it with him (he and I are in Perth).. Car back that afternoon.. No CEL.. NO DPF LIGHT.. NO SMOKE..

And he's a great guy to deal with...

So thanks Mat..

White smoke problem

Having trouble with your D40 Navara after deleting your CAT, DPF or fitting a performance exhaust? Is it randomly blowing large clouds of white smoke?

I offer for sale replacement Sensors which will stop your D40 from blowing smoke and prevent your vehicle from detecting a DPF fault.

I Offer 2 Options

OPTION A: Replacement used, fully tested and recalibrated Sensors for $150 include free standard postage

Note: OPTION A is exchange for your old sensors. A 250 deposit is required for this option. You are responsible for packing and posting your old senors in a way so they return to me undamaged. On receipt of your old sensors your deposit will be refunded.

OPTION B: Brand new genuine sensors which have been recalibrated. Cost is $330 including postage.

WARNING! Not to be used in a vehicle that has a functioning DPF!

Detailed fitting instructions and return postage address for OPTION A included

Payment by Paypal or Bank Transfer

Questions welcome by either phone or email

Cheers!

Mat 0403682248

Also can be found on Gumtree

Hi Mat,
After your Option A , my D40 white smoke (Burn Cyle) problem has not done a regeneration so far! I Would HIGHLY recommend you to anyone having the same problem who wants to delete that power robbing DPF!
and have no smoke issues.
Cheers Mat
Tony WA

I got Matt to do my sensors on the weekend. I'm keeping records of km's and how many will be on open roads. As most of my driving is in the city it won't take long for a "regen" to try and happen.
Will keep you posted.

Mal

Thanks Mat, Problem solved and excellent service. Highly recommended folks. No white smoke. Cheers, Rick.

2007 Nissan Navara D40 STX 2.5 Diesel AUTO (Spanish) - White Smoke

Hi All, read this thread and hope someone can help.

My 2007 Nissan Navara D40 STX 2.5 Diesel AUTO (Spanish) has occasionally blowing excessive of white smoke (usually noticeable when is the car is idle at light / roundabout / parking / slow traffic ), this only happen once in 1-2 weeks and usually all good on the next day, someone has suggested to a 3" full exhaust and tune the ECU which will do the DPF Delete.

Based on your experience (if any Navara D40's owner has done this before ) do you think replacing the exhaust will resolve white smoke the problem? I am suspecting the DPF is malfunction.

Not sure should I go for Injectors replacement or Exhaust replacement, please help.

Note: haven't done any DFP delete

Lee

Got my exhaust replaced with new 3" system and ECU tuned done by Matt, nice guy with awosome service, can feel more power and faster response straight after the tune.

Also, the ECU tuned should have solved the occasional white smoke problem, so far I have only done 100kms but will continue monitor it, sure will be back for update once I done more kms.

I Couldn' think of any other places can provide such a good service these days. He helped to pick up my car from my place and returned the car after 5pm (pretty closed to my place), and let me test drive the car to the workshop before making the payment. I have to said their price are pretty reasonable and 100% recommended.

Matt + Peter August Auto repair = Happy Customer

Quick Veiw of the work completed

Quick Veiw of the exhaust install. Full 3inch turbo back in stainless steel.

Custom ECU tune and stainless steel 3 inch turbo back exhaust package. Drive in and out $2800

Attachments

• IMAG0218r.jpg
    IMAG0218r.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 223
  • IMAG0217r.jpg
    IMAG0217r.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 223
  • IMAG0216r.jpg
    IMAG0216r.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 234
  • IMAG0215r.jpg
    IMAG0215r.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 221
  • IMAG0219r.jpg
    IMAG0219r.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Nice work Matt...

Have to say that I got the best customer service and help from Matt and Peter when my Navara was playing up -they went above and beyond service....

Are you tuning too now, Matt??

Hi Paul

Yep been offering tuning for some time now. Done a number exhausts and tunes on D40's. They certainly pick up some decent grunt.

Cheers!

Has done 1000kms so far and has no more white smoke/regeneration issue, also monitored a tank running between Perth to Cockburn (peak hours mostly) at 10.5L/100kms so I reckon is pretty good.

Thanks Matty :)

Hi, Matty, it was approx. 12~13L/100kms (depend how many times the regeneration happen in a tank of fuel) before its was tuned, and also no longer white smoke issue so far so really happy.

Keep it up your good work and thanks.

Latest posts

Back