Portable fridges

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can i leave mine in the back of my tub all the time when turned off? Can i leave lid closed or should i have it open a fraction???? I have a canopy. I did it once and it was bot and smelly inside so it lives in the garage with chock to have lid open. Any ideas

I put either a folded shopping back or a folded picnic blanket in one corner to keep the lid open at all times. I wipe the inside out with a damp cloth to collect any dust that might find its way in.

Yep, I'd always leave the lid open. It is probably worth giving it a good wipe out with paper towel once it has warmed up to "room" temp after having been running, just to get rid of any moisture in it too. Will help stop it getting mould in it.

If it's a waeco the latches will actually flip over and hold the lid open a little. What ever you use a good idea is to put a occy strap over the top to stop the lid from bouncing while driving.

I use my waeco cfx-50 as a beer fridge in the shed on 24/7. I have not had a problem. I bought it from Waeco at the warehouse sale about 6mos ago haven't had a problem. Paid $850 with full warranty. Ran it for a week in the back of my truck did not miss a beat 120ah AGM battery.

Latest posts

Back