Melbourne 4x4 Build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFN Ben

Reaction score
Hi guys

Thought i'd share our build with you for the Melbourn 4x4 Outdoors show.

So we have a brand new Nissan Navara Np300 ST-X. Turbo Deisel and Auto.
At The moment i'm waiting on parts to arrive for it. So will Share as the come along and we begin work. Only have 3 weeks to get this car ready. Wish me Luck. Enjoy. And i'll try and answer any questions.

And if anyone really loves it, it will most likely be up for sale after the show or the hilux will be.

So the car is stock now as we took delivery of it on Wednesday This week. 20/8/2016

Attachments

• Nugget.jpg
    Nugget.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 212
:dontknow:
Hi, thought i join all you navara lovers and share our navara build with you, espicially the ones that won't get to the melbourne 4x4 show. Also note the car will be for sale after the show. Wish me luck, 4 weeks to build this car. Enjoy.

Not being rude but is it 3 or 4 weeks:laugh:

4weeks to the show. So 3 weeks to get the car done. The Show is 19th to 21 August 2016.

We is AFN 4x4 Australia and Wolf 4x4. Based in North Lakes on the north side of brisbane.

Bull Bar full bumper replacement, Side Steps, Rear bar , lift , wheels n tyres and what ever else i'm told to do. Heap of parts changing colour and yer.

open

Fresh of the Airplane. Goodies. Now the fun really starts. Hopefully will get time to upload some more progress pics.

Latest posts

Back