new (ish) member

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirty Trix 2

Reaction score
Hey,

I think I was a member here a while back but couldn't seem to recover my Id.

Before I had a td27 that I added a few things on for a cape york trip - rooftop tent, drawers, uhf, extra power sockets etc.

Biggest mod was putting an 80 litre king cab tank in it for extra range and the 32" (265/75/16) muddies.

Now I've got a d22 qd32 with airlocker, long range tank, tjm winch bar, 31" A/T's I'm doing up, and that d21 will be going back to a mate who sold it to me.

Brisbane based.

Biggest drama now seems to be shudder in the driveline on take off, and a lack of tacho. Bought another d22 dash but still can't get it working? (See electrical thread).

Andy

how old would the clutch be ? norally when you get a shudder on take off it is a sign that either theres oil on the clutch / pressure plate facings or the pressure plate has a bust spring etc. can you get under the car and look for any signs of oil leakage drops at the bottom of the bell housing and if you can look inside with a torch see if you can spot any oil residue. sometimes if it is oil on these parts it will burn off after say a 5 k drive , then see if it still shudders after its been driven and still hot.

Could also be the driveshaft centre bearing. If the rubber is chewed out it can cause a similar issue.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back