2012 st d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah a bit of trimming and its pretty good ey,

Turns out im a Muppet and ordered the wrong lift from superior so when that arrives ill be sending it back to get the 5" lift for the Spanish built d40 haha

Anyone know where we can get 2" body lift block from?

Cheers

Mate the Ute is KILLER!! love it.
As for the blocks try Zordo from this forum, he has never had a bad wrapp

well to send the kit back from w.a to qld its going to cost $600 and superior want a 20% re stocking fee. I am in the process of finding out if a thai kit can be fitted to a spainish d40.All the kits look identical. They all require some kind of machining so coastal 4x4 here in perth are doing some research to see if it will fit :)

I have sent the kit back
Perth 4x4 are going to install a 5" calmini kit.

I will never buy anything from superior engineering again! worst customer service. I have emails stating that the thai kit would fit. they now are charging me $780 to take back the suspension plus i have to pay for the freight. Not happy at all! i understand its as much my fault but they could have met half way or at least waved the restocking fee :mad:
rant over haha, will be happy to just get the lift fitted.

Would you have been better off just selling the kit on ebay?

Thats exactly what i was thinking, yeah you will still take a hit, BUT it wont be as bad as sending it back and giving those "lovely sounding gentlemen" the restocking fee...... bloody bullshit that is...... F$%!ERS :rambo:

Thats exactly what i was thinking, yeah you will still take a hit, BUT it wont be as bad as sending it back and giving those "lovely sounding gentlemen" the restocking fee...... bloody bullshit that is...... F$%!ERS :rambo:

yup you guys are right, but i need the coin to fund the lift.
I wont be telling anyone to buy stuff from them. They bang on about how they know everything about there gear. The 5" lift they sell they buy from caloffroad, the other lifts they sell they have no idea about them. I asked that many questions all they could say is .... ahhh we have to contact the warehouse and find out. Im like ffs you guys are meant to know the ins and outs of the products you are selling

well strayed away from the body lift for warranty issues and decided id get a full 2" adjustable tough dog lift chucked in to bring her up to 7" :)
Being fitted on monday while im away :)

ok guys this is the only photo i have before i go pick her up this arvo
enjoy
394413_10151009077321227_787266926_n.jpg

haha yeah thats there photo dude, getting her this arvo..will chuck some more up later tonight :)

Latest posts

Back