2012 st d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers
hahahaha soon :)
one more from the weekend
yeww.jpg

Last edited:
wow! thats looks so good mate, gotta get back to looking at calmini kits for sure.. it was only the other day i was looking at the superior engineering kits

i would stay away from superior...had so many dramas with them...absolutley usless.... They source there calmini kit from caloffroad so you are better off going through them!
just my 2 cents

Bit of an update....tunit chip and 3" exhaust have been purchased :)
couple more pics of girth
538759_489299237760780_2079187077_n.jpg

263848_489299147760789_277859047_n.jpg

are there many gains to be had by fitting a bigger exhaust?
my understanding was the original is a decent size already, however removing the cat and a muffler would no doubt help flow a fair bit.

well a 3" from what i have read is perfect. I have a mate who will take the muffler and cat out so i can have a strait through 3"

we will soon see haha

i believe that with a opened up 2.5"-3.0" exhaust with intercooler and chip you will get close to 180kw at the wheels, but could be wrong.

haha yeah not a bad gain at all.....any ideas on the best intercoolers on the market?

Dude this thing looks sooo tough now!

As for the exhaust, ive got a full 3" straight through from turbo to tip with no mufflers/cat and mandrel bend dump pipe honestly i think it made no power gains at all :( But it looks good and sounds bullshit good along with cold air intake haha. As for the 180kw, im just gonna say I highly doubt it... Mines got 3" exhaust, diesel smart chip and boost controller running 23psi and it definatly doesn't have 180kw.

Whats next on the mods list for this rig?? I love it :D

Dude this thing looks sooo tough now!

As for the exhaust, ive got a full 3" straight through from turbo to tip with no mufflers/cat and mandrel bend dump pipe honestly i think it made no power gains at all :( But it looks good and sounds bullshit good along with cold air intake haha. As for the 180kw, im just gonna say I highly doubt it... Mines got 3" exhaust, diesel smart chip and boost controller running 23psi and it definatly doesn't have 180kw.

Whats next on the mods list for this rig?? I love it :D

killer :)

mines 140kws wats urs? dunno just what i read. We will soon see :)

Next mods new front bar...then im not sure haha

Fitted my tunit chip, cranked it to setting 9 and the car is amazing, makes so much difference, now let's see what the exhaust does :)

Be interested to see how much your fuel economy changes, on a side note does any one regret getting a black Nav by way of keeping the paint looking good. I always heard black was the worst to keep clean!

killer :)

mines 140kws wats urs? dunno just what i read. We will soon see :)

Next mods new front bar...then im not sure haha

I dunno what KW mine is, havn't had it on a dyno. But It goes well, but not 180kw well haha. What front bar you going for? And yeah i bet that black paint is gonna suck to keep glowing like it is now!!! haha

Latest posts

Back