Provent Catch can

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered a provent 200 last saturday before going into hospital for surgery, arrived home today to see a shiny new catch can sitting on the kitchen bench. My lovely wife picked it up from the post office while i was still in hospital. Checked it over today and I am very impressed, well made piece of gear. Can hardly wait to be recovered enough to fit to my 06 D22.

post pics of ur install...be nice to see how ppl install them...hope you get better soon :D. where did u order ur catch can from? and wat sorta $$$

post pics of ur install...be nice to see how ppl install them...hope you get better soon :D. where did u order ur catch can from? and wat sorta $$$

hey rustynav
there are some cheap ones around but a lot of guys go with the provent 200 from western filters, as i did also. I havnt fitted mine yet.
But they sell them on ebay..
PRO VENT 200 CRANKCASE BREATHER PROVENT 4WD - eBay 4x4 Accessories, Exterior, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 21-Jul-10 14:38:43 AEST)

alrite im gonna get one sometime this week...my fiance has my car atm cause she busted hers up hitting a decent size pothole in the road (im surprised it didnt swallow her car)... when you have it installed hutchstr post up some pictures as im keen to see where you placed it and how you did your hose running...

thanks

alrite im gonna get one sometime this week...my fiance has my car atm cause she busted hers up hitting a decent size pothole in the road (im surprised it didnt swallow her car)... when you have it installed hutchstr post up some pictures as im keen to see where you placed it and how you did your hose running...

thanks

and you let her drive yours after that! lol
yeh will do mate, im not confident on doing this one myself so my mechanic is gonna be doing this for me hopefully next week.

lol well atleast my car will go over the top of it without smashing a rim and busting suspension components and steering arm..and to add to it i have to fix it lol...the small 16"rim with a 40mm tire on it doesnt handle holes very well...

HAHA, yeh i know what you mean... i sold my VE SSV and bought the Nav, but i replaced a couple of tyres on that thing after hitting a curb as it had 19" rims with low profiles on them but at $855 each, i started to get peeeeved and thought i could get a couple of good tyres for the Nav for that!

catch can

Gday where did u find those elbows that looks so neat been looking for something to do the job neatly like that cheers kel.

Neat install

Well finally got the hoses required to fit the provent catch can. Was lucky to find the 90 degree reducing elbows but looks good i think and should work a treat.

Hey Colby,
That's one of the neatest provent installs I've seen. Well done!
Where did you buy your reducer elbows from and what have you mounted the catch can to? I can see you used some aluminium but what did you bolt it too? Another pic or 2 would be tops!
Joffo

Well finally got the hoses required to fit the provent catch can. Was lucky to find the 90 degree reducing elbows but looks good i think and should work a treat.

Brah, whats that bracket mounted to, the fuel primer filter?

Latest posts

Back