D22 STR 50mm BODY LIFT

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey i'm looking to make my own lift blocks, i'm wondering if anyone has any dimensions of the blocks?

thanks.

Yep. About $600ish for engineering and No extra for insurance (depends on who ur with i guess) Anyone doing this, remember to get the bullbar lift included in the engineering as well. Just to be sure...

where did u go to get it engeneered??

What is this cabin brave joshy is talkin bout and where is it located. My body lift should be arriving in the mail this week

just wondering how long did it take to do the whole job weekender or a day

yeah i made 25mm ones my self for my GU. i am now making 30mm ones for my navy got to get rear bolts made for the back of the cab cos u cant buy then from bj bearings in town.

Yep. About $600ish for engineering and No extra for insurance (depends on who ur with i guess) Anyone doing this, remember to get the bullbar lift included in the engineering as well. Just to be sure...

if body is lifted, how to get the bull bar lifted? drill new holes at the bar or get special brackets?

Before:

Navara01.jpg

Navara02.jpg

Navara03.jpg

Sorry, but can't find any close ups (but you all know what a std nav looks like)

my air bag sensors are like this

now my arb bar comes right up to it with about 1/2 inch to an inch underneath it to which my bashplate comes up to meet it.
any ideas on how to get around this when i put my 2inch bodylift in ???

my air bag sensors are like this

now my arb bar comes right up to it with about 1/2 inch to an inch underneath it to which my bashplate comes up to meet it.
any ideas on how to get around this when i put my 2inch bodylift in ???

Only the body will be lifted 2". So only your bullbar will need modification (raised 2")

The airbag sensors in the nav's are just impact sensors, so with/without bodylift they will act the same way.
Also the picture shows the crumple zones built into almost all chassis' these days.

the bottom of my bullbar has a flat spot to where it meets these sensors pretty much right on with about 5mm off...i dunno if thats relevant.....
but in lifting the bullbar up, the bash plate will come up with it and the crumple zones will restrict the bash plate coming up to meet the bottom of the bullbar, im just tryin to figure whatd you do to get the plate to meet the bottom of bullbar, and did you put anything in between the crumple zones and the bash plate or just have the plate in front of it somehow.
my thoughts are, to extend the bottom of the bullbar 2 inches downwards with a sheet of metal to meet the bashplate....something like that.
cheers

Latest posts

Back