Anyone used plugNgo in their d22 2008

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4nav

Reaction score
Contemplating buying it just seeing if it's worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a read up all seems ok doesn't touch fuel or motor as such literally just plugs to throttle ... Do u know of any dangers of doing this John ? Just don't wanna Fuk the ute up

I've never heard of anyone forking their ute using one of them. A cheap chip would more likely cause problems. Remember it's not going to give you any more power just makes the pedal feel more responsive. Have you thought about a re-map?, you'll get much better results than any chip or throttle controller provided the tuner knows what their doing.
Cheers

Yeh I'd love a remap but don't have the 1k to go with it bcoz of my numerous other hobbies
Beer
Cigars
Fishing/boating
Surfing
Beer
Beer
Beer

Hahaha 👍🏻

East Coast performance diesel remaps the YD25 for around $750, either pop into them or send them your ECU, absolutely massive difference and worth every cent!

Have to agree with above, you'd never want to drive it on factory tune after a few day's with it going like it should. Money well spent in my opinion.

Hopefully get it done after the Christmas splurge

Back